It’s our anniversary!

Today K Art and Design celebrates 18 years in business. Like many small businesses, we had humble beginnings. My first office was the basement of a rented townhouse in Centreville, Virginia with myself as the owner and only employee. Less than a year later, I gained a...

Art Shows

This weekend is the Culpeper County Public Schools art show which will feature artwork from all grade levels. It’s a wonderful opportunity to support the hardworking teachers, young artists, and their families. Please take the time to visit the exhibit and if...

Culpeper Downtown Winter Carnival

Laissez les bon temps rouler! Mardi Gras is around the corner, and this Saturday is a big deal in Culpeper. The Culpeper Renaissance (CRI) coordinates the Culpeper Downtown Carnival, an all day affair at the downtown shops and restaurants. Lots of beads, live music,...

Drawing Supplies

I am grateful for the opportunity to teach last weekend’s drawing workshop for teens and adults. When I plan classes and projects, I have an idea for how I hope it will come together, but the one constant is that I am always surprised. Thank you to all of you...